Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i hate it when this happens.

So which one is more important if both is no lt possible. Ones self happiness or the happiness of others(friends). Also are they truly friends if they would block something that could make me happier. But would i be friend being self and going for it when i know there would dissapprove and be hurt by it.

It really suck. I think simply it seems right and make sense. Thinking simply would he for myself. Now once i come back into reality and think of my friends and the way they think and feel it almost feela wrong amd that it would be hurting them.

But i want both and i know that cant happen here. I will need to make a choice of who side i am on or to stay in the middle. Also idk if i am i. The middle i believe i have picked a side with wanting to say it. Ugh. Why are ppl stupid and hold hatefully feelings towards ppl it is stupid.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: