Sunday, August 21, 2011

Life update

Sooo its beeen way tooo long since i have posted something. Lets get started then, so reflecting on my last post Nicole and i are still not friends and i dont think thats going to.change. I owe her $70 cause the hotel fucked up how many days i said i was staying. So thats her part back. I am going to give it to her first when i have it and when i have time since i work almost 44 hours a week on overnight. Plus hold a social life kinda, dealing with bills, relationship, family, and sleep.

So as i mentioned bills thats right i got my apartment. Took long enough. But yeah it did set back school. I have to wait until haley gets a job or welfare and i can get on osap. Before i think about college. Which sucks cause i want to go. I miss school as funny as that sounds i like being busy.

The job at A&W yeah that title fuck it they wouldn't give it to me because i am on nights. But i asked to be on days aslong as i can get the hours. I was even willing to do nights and days. Which sucks cause i was doing that for a bit. But yeah you do what you gotta do right. Although i might get a job at best buy i got to bug the guy(Justin) tomorrow to see if the GM there is going to call me. I hope they do cause best buy is starting pay $15 an hour and benefits.

Joe and i might become friends again if i can push pride aside and say i am sorry. I miss the kid as a friend even if he is an wreck sometimes.

0 comments: