Sunday, December 5, 2010

why.. i don't understand.

Ok this blog post could be too early for me to rant. but i need to vent so too bad.

So for people who read this and know me. You guys know that i really liked Corrine and she is the only person i have given a second chance to. But it didn't turn out well i was favoring and she liked someone else. YET it has come back again. that we like each other. I am willing to give her another shot. WHY... i don't understand. I never give second changes she was the first and now she is the first to get a third. Like do i love her? i really don't know. All i want to do when i am around her is hold her. keep her close and talk about anything. But the fact has not changed she hurt me the first time and the second time i kinda was like its not going to happen and i was into Kayla more and Corrine was into Jared more. so how will this third time play out. like ugh. i get to see her tomorrow and i said we need to talk. since she text me saying how she wanted to kiss me. after we were like semi cuddling. IDK. thats why this blog is early cause after i talk to her tomorrow hopefully i will know whats going on

0 comments: