Friday, December 31, 2010

FIRST LABEL

Now is just like every time and know just like then I am hurt. Now feeling worthless and untrusting of others; that I want to trust. you do you do this. Better question why do i let you knowing whats going to happen, I jump for it hoping it will be different. but every time no matter how much time passes it ends the same.... I just want you to know I love you and once you how much I care and that no one is like me. That I am right here. That I have gone though so much for you and will go though so much more. Maybe I will find someone else and they will realize what they have. They will make me happy they way you can. They say you have three great women in my life and I know your one of them. Which means I have two more but I don`t know if I want them. Or at least i don`t want them right now. Cause for some crazy reason i still believe in you. I still want you. Even though all you have done in the end is hurt me. The moments you have made me smile and happy mean so much more. I just want to get this off my chest maybe I will feel better, maybe this will help me move on. Once again all i want you to know is that i love you Corrine and that you have impacted my life in such a massive way. Just wish you could fully understand.

0 comments: