Thursday, September 16, 2010

First day at coop and reflection

So like today is my first day at coop again. I can't believe it has been like months since i have been here. It is nice to be back. Sadly tho i lost my office to some new guy that works with one of the businesses in here. I believe there is three. Icor, Talkway which are both run by George although Cheryl owns Icor. Then there is a photo thing here. Umm Studio DVM i believe. Since i have not meet this guy yet idk which one he is apart of. Yet he took my office >.< i shall kill him. nah i am using the boardroom so like its not too bad. got a tv with cable hook up, sound system, and a computer so like its all good. Although i just brought my laptop and i am using that xD.
NOTE FOR GILLIS: i am using the android phone for wifi mostly because i can, but yeah it works fine. I don't know what u did to mess it up i did the same thing we did at ur house and it is working and it is fast. /end NOTE FOR GILLIS

SO yeah i started my logs and kinda started the assignments i got to do for like oct 6th. xD. Yeah it is slow atm but like it is 10 am so not sure how busy i computer company would be.



OK SECOND PART
REFLECTION:
So this is mostly about me and like how i have been acting to people and shit like that. I have been semi fake for the past little bit. I have been really pissed off the past month or so and i have been putting on a fake smile and been happy for people. Like my fb status says "How u act means more to ppl then how u feel. To this i have chosen to act on how i feel so u all will get to know how i feel." so yeah i have decided not to make the effort to talk to people that don't talk to me or i don't deal with everyday. Since all i am doing is trying to form something thats not there aka a friendship. Since the Convo are always one sided me asking questions trying to keep convos going. so that is done. If i dislike you and i have been nice that is coming to an ended. If i like you hint Jessie and Kayla i am going to be more forward. Since for starters Kayla u and i already ruined one relationship u had why not another one. Also u and i were doing stuff before u decided to date Taylor. I can't see him as ur bf. He is ur ma-boy servant. You date him because u can control him. As for Jessie OH MY GOD please make up ur mind and let me come see you soon. Stop this whole game of u needing to figure shit out for urself then deciding to flirt with other guys. You have no idea how much u effect me. I have liked you for so long i just never say anything happening and when i finally did i was so happy. Then after that one night where i thought things could work out everything stopped and it seems to be going backwards. So yeah i am going to be more straight forward with you two. starting now and whatever one i end up with i will be happy, since both of u effect my emotions and my day more then anything.

0 comments: