Monday, September 6, 2010

yeah, yeah, yeah....

so school is tomorrow, that should be fun i guess. idk i don't really need it. No i don't need it. I only took school because i didn't want to be screwed over and end up doing nothing. I got a job now tho so like School is in the way of me making more money and working more shifts. The only reason i am not dropping out is because i want to finish what i started and it is coop. I don't want to ruin a relationship with a company that could end up hiring me. Although not like i do much at Icor anyways xD, i already told work that if they really need me then to tell me in advance so i could get out of coop.

Also it is going to suck since most people i am friends with are going to university and college that aren't in Hamilton so like that kinda sucks. No it does suck, but its good for them and i hope they enjoy themselves.

So yeah i am i am not sure whats going on with Jessie and i, i thought things were going good. I was getting ready to ask her out when i take her out on a date which she agreed too. Then today she has a bf so say fb. >.> i really hope she is single and it is a joke or like idk i want her to be single. xD If she is dating this guy i have proven once again the nice guy finishes last, well no i can't say that maybe this guy is better then me. Not like its that hard. I am most likely over thinking this but since Jessie stopped talking when i brought it up and was like i hope things work out, she stops talking and i am like UGH.

oh well i guess things happen right School tomorrow, setting up my parents computer and yeah thats my day tomorrow. xD
Weds i am hanging with Nicole :D that should be fun i haven't gotten to hang out with her in ages. then thursday and friday i work and saturday, i am chillen with Ryan and later on my dad is going to help me with pool. and sunday i work. I have cadets the monday after that idk when i work next week, i will find out thursday.

0 comments: