Thursday, January 6, 2011

blog blog blog

quick recap on my last blog and so on, i am finally able to control feelings again and able to move on until the next time Corrine and i date....

So i feel as if i am becoming more anti social. Not by choice i think i don't know. i am forcing myself to hang out with people and talk to people. Really what i want is too lock everyone out right now. I don't want to go to coop, work, and hang out with friends at the moment. I don't want to deal with my family. I just want to be alone and think. But i know that it is wrong of me to do such things. Therefore i make plans i talk to people. I work, i go to coop. I try to deal with my family.

Now i will be hypocritical here and after telling Nicole that she should have had two different posts cause things did not relate i will do the same.

So on sunday i might have a date with Michelle, i am not ready for a relationship still, thanks to Corrine but i am getting there. I don't know how i feel about Michelle. What makes it even more like blunt is that she asked me if i liked her. i don't know. But i need to date again, i need to talk with people. so this is like killing two birds with one stone. I did like Michelle i know that. i might still feel the same but cause of Corrine I don't know. Although i don't think Michelle likes me. like that so i don't know why i am stuck on that thought.

Also Shannon and i are a lot closer now. We are even slightly flirting now. Although it is different then how i normally would flirt it is still cute. It makes me happy tho. Her and i talk like all day about everything and nothing. I wish i had more free time so i could attempt to go on a date with her.

My next blog post will be about the seven sins again. i want to redo it. I don't want to relate it to relationship this time either. just what they are as the dictionary describes them and the bible, then my view.

0 comments: