Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OK now that is done

So now that i finished that post i said i would i have other stuff to blog about so i can now, :) yay

So we all know i am moving on from my past relationship with Corrine and i saw her yesterday at cadets and i was fine. (y) So i am good, i can control my emotions or maybe i have finally moved on idk. but either way i am good and it didn't hurt me to see her.

__________________________________________________

Even better is I told Haley how i was still hung up on my ex and all that and she was like you need to move on and so on. She asked me out and i was like i don't think i am ready but i am willing to see you and see how it goes. She agreed to that. But i enjoy being around her and she is so far making me happy and making me feel important. Its a new feeling i tend to like. so i think i am going to go steady with her (Y).

__________________________________________________

Coop is almost over and i am happy, coop has just been so bad this year omg. I dread going to it every morning and then going to work. I can't wait until it is done and i can be sleep in a bit and work full time until sept.
___________________________________________________

Then there is the apartment.... Narcy is not sure if he can do it now. Like he will come out in march but he is not sure if he can in sept cause if he gets into a recent university. With out Narcy Eric is like i can't make rent blah blah blah. so the solution is the Narcy and i get a one bedroom instead and rent that until Eric comes in sept. See who goes to school where and find out who is staying in the apartment. I need to start looking around but still i need to wait until like feb doing it now is still to early.
__________________________________________________

I hate getting ask to buy stuff and random bills coming in when they feel like it. like if i buy u make the bill come that day i shouldn't have to wait 3 days to see the charge on my visa >.>

0 comments: