Saturday, January 22, 2011

response to Haley

So this is a blog post in response to Haley's http://hu4lbaby-haley.blogspot.com/2011/01/stronger-better-greater.html

Haley i can say thing same thing over and over again. I wake up in the morning and my first thought is of you, as i lay down at night before i go to sleep my last thought is of you. You are beautiful in my eyes. Your new to a relationship with a guy like me so it seems. I wish your past boyfriends cared for you like i did. so that you could find it easier to open up. Thats okay i make you happy and thats important. Although you make me forget about my past and look forward to what lies ahead. Every time we are together we grow, we become closer and we learn. Just like you i am glad we took the chance to move forward. Together <3

0 comments: