Monday, August 16, 2010

don't have a title xD

so i have the next two days off plus today :D then i work four days in a row. Which is cool since i like work. Yeah today i had to call a person because i am fixing there computer which is cool but i doing it sometime next week. I will find out when i am when i know when i am working xD. Tomorrow i wanted to hang out with Sammie or Michelle but Sammie is chill with Care and i am sure she doesn't want me there so i didn't even ask if join along. Michelle is sick :c i hope she gets better soon. So i am chillen with Gillis tomorrow i hope, knowing him he wil be like my moms being a bitch i can't come. then i will be like >.<, Nah i will just go to Joe's house since i haven't seen him in alike a week. On wednesday i am going to chill with Jessie i am not sure what we are going to do but whatever. What sucks is am broke until like next week tho. I have had some shorter shift this week and got off early on like 2 or 3 nights or my pay is going to be smaller :C. Which sucks but whatever i should still be in the 500 area i think xD.
As for today its my chill day, i slept in which is 11 for me xD. Then i had a shower and all that and ate something. since then i have been on my laptop. very nice and easy going day if i say so.

My sister is going to dye her hair blonde and like the front part blue. this should be funny since she has never dyed hair before. I can't wait to see how it turns out. :D

Also i failed at growing my hair out until school starts because i cut my hair like the other day and it is short again. not a short as i normally do but still. Idk it was too hot with long hair omg. i will try again after my birthday

0 comments: