Friday, August 27, 2010

so another post i guess...

I guess i should write another blog post that no one will read >.>

Well i have been working a lot, which is a good/bad thing. It is good because i am being kept busy and making money. Keep my parents off my ass for the most part. Also it is helping me find balance in my life. It is a bad thing tho because i am throwing this balance away. I am working to much and being anti social with most people. So as much as i hate the hate i only have 3 shifts next week i guess its good because i can hang out with people and get stuff done.

Drama with Caroline is done :D, Joe, Eric, and I where at his aunts and we took his puppy for a walk when we were like lets go to Caroline's and like fix things since thats what she wants to do. So like after being gone for 2 hours and at least an hour and 45 mins was with Care talking. Which was good because like we cleared everything up and like things are good again. Which makes me happy one less drama thing that needs to happen.

I am hopefully getting my cell this sunday, Android galaxy :D. If not this sunday then tuesday i guess.

/end post that no one will read

1 comments:

Eric Gillis said...

I hereby declare this blog post as read. Ohbrn.

Also, yeah, what the hell. Your posts aren't showing up in my dashboard feed anymore.. :\