Tuesday, August 31, 2010

so should today be a good day :D:D:D:D:D YEAH

SO Today should be and has all the making of a good day. Now i must admit i have not slept yet and i am coming off and 8 hour shift, but yeah whatever DOESN'T MATTER. So i know today has kinda started shitty tho. Since like my friends Jessie she went to the Hospital this morning. She just blacked out and yeah she has a concision now and like she needs to get blood work done now and like all this. I am glad she has a friend with her to cal the ambulance when she blacked out. She had me worried. NOT COOL just saying and i hope her and i are hang out tomorrow like idk if i have to go to her house and just chill because she can't leave. Like i want to see that she is ok.

The rest of today should be AWESOME, LIKE i DoWnLoAdEd Black and White which is an sick games. For those who don't know. I played for like 6 hours and i told Gillis i would play for an hour, the only reason i stopped was that Jessie messaged me because she got back from the hospital. so yeah...

I am getting my Cell Phone today, Yes android Galaxy will be mine. HEHE. then i am getting headphones and i think i will play a 32gb mini sdcard for my phone. After that check me balance to make sure i have enough money to cash Eric's check. Since a Check has a 5 day holding bullshit.

After we are going to Adrian's to play video games until picking up timetables for when school starts. Its funny i only need mine to see where my locker is xD.

/end post

0 comments: