Monday, August 9, 2010

good day

well good day is more like good night, since i worked all sunday, which is cool. I enjoy work and all.

But yeah chillen at joes house was more fun. I was going to bus it there from work but Adrian came and got me so that was nice of him and it saved me alot of time :D. Then when i got there, Gillis was playing a game and joe and josh were watching wrestling. So was Alison but idk i ended up talking to her and yeah her and i just talked about anime and manga and cats xD and idk a lot of random stuff. Then we all played day of reckoning 2, which was awesome :D. i think Day of reckoning is still better then 2. I didn't win any matches tho >.> first one i got rid of joe then i got pinned by josh, second one Alison K.O. me with an iron pipe, Third Joe K.O. me with his foot i guess xD. Fourth Joe escaped the cage same with firth. But on the fourth Alison could have stopped him but she messed up xD oh well. Sixth it was royal rumble and i was the worst character ever xD but yeah i got like a guy out maybe two with Alison's help. Joe got all moody since Alison accidently knocked him out of the ring. Oh well its just a game lol. Then we all started to watch are own animes xD. Then ppl went to bed, i haven't slept yet which was a bad choice since like i have to work on my buddies basement and on tuesday i have work sooo not muh sleep coming my way.

0 comments: