Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What is love...

Many have asked this question to me, What is love to me? and have you been in love?

TO answer this i have to say who i have loved, out of all the girls i have dated or liked. I have only had strong feelings that i could consider love i am not even sure if it is. That list goes something like this:(order means nothing)
-Kayla
-Karla
-Brittany
-Caroline
-Corrine

Most of these people have have gotten over which is why i feel as it is not love. Karla, Caroline, and Corrine have all been nice to me had i had really strong feelings at first but they changed or i did. Maybe it was just not might to be. I do not know but it doesn't really bug me. Kayla and Brittany i am not sure i should but them together since things are still at the beginning with Brittany. I had/have strong feelings for her but she walked all over me and left with kind yet heart breaking words. Where Brittany is nice and kind hearted she could never do something like that, she is funny and cute and agrees with me on a lot of things. The only problem is that no one wants us to be together. We are not sure about thing. I feel that i have strong feelings for her but it that because i like her that much or because i want to go against everyone and date her anyways. I am getting over Kayla is what i am saying and it is hard to let go but its the right choice, its funny at the start before anything happened she asked "should i look into this? i really hope you don't like me i don't want to turn another good guy down." At that time i had didn't like her, then i had a crush that we took too far and yeah i fell hard.

I also like many girls but not with any strong feelings at the moment knowing that could change. Its the whole man-whore thing. It kinda sucks, i need to learn to care for only one person which i can do once i am in a relationship, but before that i am a mess.

So what is love, love is the basic feeling that is not never complicated at all, Everyone whats it to be, yet it is not. Love is the feeling of someone needing or wanting you for them self. The feeling that they care and think about you as you do them. The fact they like you more then others and wish to be physically and mentally closer to you then anyone once. Love is a very simple emotion that causes confusion in your lives. Since once you think or are in love that person be comes the most important to you over everyone else. Which is why it can turn so badly. Since it is just a feeling it does only take one. So you can easily love some one without them loving you back. which is the sad truth of life.

TO answer the other question have i been in love i have listed the names of people that i have had strong feelings for if i had to say if i loved any of them i would have to say no. Only because i was able to move on and but them behind me and for Brittany's case nothing has happened for me to tell.

0 comments: