Wednesday, July 28, 2010

bunch of things in one :D

First i am filled with mixed emotions. It all depends on what i think on. Since there is soo many things going on. Which is funny since i don't need to be apart of all of them but i choose too. It is because all i want to do is help.

i am happy for the fact i have a job, i can sleep in again, my fb is gone. These things are what are keeping my happy atm if i think about them. there isn't many things on the list atm but thats ok. Atleast i have some. i would like to put hanging out with friends and all that but like i haven't been able to hang with many ppl and i am busy alot, and the plans i do make ppl cancel. so yeah

I am angry for the fact people still can't let drama go and still cause it. The fact people still are backstabbing each other over pointless things. That my parents still aren't backing off on me fully. That i always try to put other people before me and know one notices and when something goes wrong i am blamed.

Sad, this is the worst one since it relates to my angry, how i become sad is so easy. I think about how i feel about whats going on, about me and my thoughts. Basically anytime i put myself first. i become sad. I don't understand why bit i do. Then i think about how i always put others first then i become angry. it is a very bad circle.

Whats sucks is it takes something little for it to set off. like today i was Talking To Korry and she is like Brittany finds u annoying and that u piss her off and she doesn't want to hang out with you. WOW that hurt but like fine if she feels that why then she feels that why, but i don't understand why she would act really nice and sweet to me. like it will get us no where if she legit hates me. so i was like Brittany can we clear the air and i asked her about it all and she like noooooo u don't at all. She wanted to know who told me but i didn't tell her the last thing i need is to cause drama between Korry and Britt. so yeah Britt does like me and i don't piss her off so she says. which i want to believe her. I want Korry to shut up idk if she knows how much she is hurting me but whatever she is. i also don't know how hurt i am going to be if it turns out korry was telling the truth >.<

Yet after all that i was ok, then i was like oh btw thanks for coming on that walk with me to get my lil bro (she didn't come). and She was like don't make me feel bad. xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what don't make u feel bad really u don't like it bitch what the fuck do u think ur doing to me. but no all i said was xD that funny and when she asked whats funny i was like don't worry about it.

So yeah that put me in this like annoyed mood i guess.


TO COMMENT ON OTHER BLOG POSTS
-Eric: Shadows are awesome and i love the way you wrote that post. Like i legit like it. i wish there was a like button xD

-Sammie: i know how you feel and i wish i could help, if u ever want to talk i am here. I don't understand how much u like him but i have a fair idea i think. I wish things would just work out. Its not fair the nicest ppl i know always have to go through hell and back to get something. Where assholes just get what they want in life with out any problems. That how it seems. so yeah just hang in there you will make it out alive u are strong. Caring for everyone is not a bad thing its the way everyone should think. If we did there would be no problems in life.

0 comments: