Saturday, July 3, 2010

Grandparents

so last night was most likely the least amount of drama that has been at anime night in a long freaking time.

Anyways today i woke up and got ready to go to my Grandparents, what am i doing well. I happened to need to weed for the garden which we started at 11 and we finished at 2:30. Yeah weeding is fun :\. meh its not too bad but it was hot out. I am sure that my farmers tan just got darker lawl. (not what i needed). The other reason we are here is because tomorrow is my sisters birthday. Nakia for those who know my sisters xD. she is 13 tomorrow. Since we see my grandparents today, we are doing today as well, because well my grandparents like to be a part of it and we are a very close family. Tomorrow she is having some friends over and i think a couple are sleeping over. I am there for a bit but i am leaving at like 4ish to hang out with people. i brought her lunch the other day. She seemed to like it. -.-; i used most of my money i am broke now. She wanted a Nintendo DS i and she got one well is going to get one later today when she opens it. I had to open it and do the settings for her. I made her screen name Nakia (Key) which is the two names she uses and her PM Happy birthday :3.

well back to my family...

0 comments: