Friday, July 16, 2010

update on drama and the lack of

okkk soo the past couple of weeks were drama drama drama... well things are getting better. :)

so As for things with Corrine and i, well i told her that i liked her but i just want to be friends because i felt it was the right thing too do. which was a good choice on my part since she wanted to be good friends. so things between us are good and finished/over. makes things simple.

Kayla wants to date Taylor because of this we are no longer kissing in any form. and slowly cutting back. once They do start sating we might change what we are doing depends on how he reacts. anyways KAyla and i are close friends and things are good.

Things with my dad well, after that fight and me just faking a smile around him and lying though my teeth to him is going fine once again. what helped that is i got a job and that made my dad chill out a lot and the fact he is back at work.

so now i have no drama of my own going on and i have to force on my training fo work

1 comments:

Isis Clara L. said...

I'm glad you're drama-free :)