Wednesday, July 21, 2010

wow so umm.... yeah just wow

So today is my first day off work since i started monday xD. but like i already miss it. since if i don't have plans for the day i end up doing nothing. so i like work it keeps me busy for 8 hours.

anyways thats not what this blog is about. This is about how messed up girls are. Today i learned that i could mess up to relationships if i wanted too. I AM NOT GOING TOO. The thought that girls would tell em that i could is like WTF, do u want drama. So first is Taylor, her and i have history kinda and since that time we became close friends. Today she tells me that she still likes me and she has all this time. Well thats great but she was the one to say no and she has a bf so why tell me now she still likes me idk. So yeah i just show her bf that convo or i make a move and that is that. AGAIN NOT GOING TOO. The second one is Jessica, she is dating a guy as well they have been dating 7 months i think. She was over today and umm well how kayla and i act it was kinda like that on a lower level. jess just like made sure she was sitting on me at all times and that i was holding her. if i wasn't she moved me hands xD. idk how much more of a sign i need. she ut my head on her chest like WTF. i don't want girls in a relationship. i don't even want to date them atm. Now for a girl who is single. so in my last rant/blog post i talked about Brittany and korry and my sis. Well it trys out that korry my friend from like when we were little likes me. which is cool but i don't see her that why. I do for Brittany tho which is Korry's bestfriend( thats a girl ). So that cause problem and last night she tired to end things with Brittany and i. lucky Brittany told me that it was all korry and my sis and that she said nothing. (they stole her iphone) plus korry knows brittany's password for everything. So i got to talk to brittany today and show her the convo from last night and i got her opinion. to sum that up she not sure how she feels for me atm. which is fine we are moving fast as it is. Thats coming from me.

So i am hanging with Brittany, Korry and Andrea tomorrow. i wonder how that will do -.- like really. if i am lucky Brittany and i might get some alone time to talk, since all Korry and Andrea are going to do is bitch and say how we shouldn't date. My sister has bitched soooo much that she got my parents trying to talk me out of it.

0 comments: