Sunday, July 4, 2010

My choice, it should have been clear

Well, everyone knows i am done with Kayla. I am glad she left her bf it was the right thing to do. I am disappointed that she didn't tell him about what happened with her and I but not my place. I don't really know the guy but i am sorry and i want to tell him myself but again Kayla should. Other then that after Talking to Clara, Gillis, and Nicole they just made me see that my liking Corrine is the right choice and that Corrine is awesome. Kayla isn't worth it and as much as she is a good friend i could never date her with trust.

I am still sorry to Kayla tho even tho she wanted it. i should have been able to stop. then again having two people say do it doesn't help. So i am sorry i caused that drama but i am glad it is done.

0 comments: