Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ROAR...

so for like the past week and a half i have been job hunting, for 3 to 4 hours everyday. thursday, friday, sat and sun i didn't sleep. so on sunday morning when i was getting ready i was pissed off with everything thing. so when i got back my dad is home and he notices i am in a bad mood but i told him to leave me alone. (not as nice) so yeah then i went upstairs to be aone and maybe sleep xD. but i went on msn to find out that my friend Zoe's grandma died that night and i was talking with her when my dad decided to bug me about my mood. so i like my dad but not as a father anytime i try to see him as a father i hate him. (thats a diff story) so he started to bug me and he won't let off. and i was like just go away i don't want to talk to u. and he left for about 4 secs until he got to his door and was like fuck this. and he came in my room and hit my keyboard told me to get off my computer. now besides me job hunting for a job it was also to keep him off my back if i went he said he would leave me alone. so once he hit my keyboard i stood up through my keyboard into my screen and faced him where he grabbed me pushed me over my desk into the wall where i grabbed my bed and pulled myself to my feet. after that he said is today the day acouple of times, remembering that we are like in each others faces. and i was about to hit him when he let go said come talk to me when u cool down. and he walked into his room and slammed the door. so i took off. went to go talk to Kayla but since i am pissed idc whats goin on around me so i am walking though red lights causing cars to like go around me or stop when they have the right of way. ppl said shit and ppl looked at me like wtf so on. first almost death car just missed me like i felt thecar with my hand, then yeah Kayla wasn't home so i was even more pissed and everyone is at school or iwould have gone to Nicoles or gilis. so theni walked to Joe's which was like an hour and half away. again did thesame shit with thecars but likenothing happened. got to joes adn told him what happened and he said i couldstay the night so i was likealright thanks man. i was good, pissed but little more relaxed. So Gillis gets home from summer school and Joey and i go to his house i tell him what happens and he is like u can stay at my place. so we went to the mal because we were going to anyways, and we spend the day there chillen with chels. on the away to the mall from gillis there is this bridge over the high way but like ppl go 80 on it anyways and i j walked against the light again not seeing a car and the guy missed me thank god. but like it was close like my first thing and the guy almost crashed. so he turned into a side street to follow us and when we got on to ur street tried to bitch me out but again i wasn't caring. he almost got out of the car to fight me xD, not like it 3 on 1. but gillis and joe talked him out of it. after having alot of fun at the mall i clamed down and i was like i need to make sure my computer still works. so i went home to almost start a fight with my dad again as i was putting my keyboard back together. stil missing acouple of keys and spacebar is alittle messed. but yeah we talked it out kinda, it really my saying sorry so he would then me fakin a smile again towards him

0 comments: