Saturday, July 24, 2010

SO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTT

What is wrong with females?! Like really. What to know why i am a man whore, its not 100% my fault believe it or not. IT is at least 50% females faults. you want to know why. because i really do want a nice relationship that could last. But noooooo i can't have that. Why WHY because i don't know. Every girl will do stuff with me and all the right words like ; your perfect, you soo nice or you a nice guy, You so polite, your caring, and so on. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE HEARD THIS FROM GIRLS. Only for us to do shit then when i ask them out, ITS A NOOOO. Yet they have no reason, all most of them can say is nice guys don't always finish last or being perfect isn't always perfect, some other bullshit that says nothing bad about me. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. i am Tired of this. When i think i find a girl that likes everything about me and accepts me and things look good, everyone is against it and telling me to stop and they are saying shit behind my back to her, they are pretending to be her to me and saying shit. WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THAT. All i ever do for girls is out them before myself and try to make them happy. All that ever happens is i get screwed over. Yet the Girl i don't like and i am not so nice to i just kinda put up with them like me, Girls with boyfriends like me. LIKE REALLY is it 1000% my fault i am a man whore i think not.

Better question then whats wrong with females, whats wrong with me. Why do i only get girls to like me but not date me, willing to do stuff but not do stuff if we were to date.

0 comments: