Friday, July 9, 2010

wow umm shitty day much, i guess idk i can see good things too.

So where to start oh about with the morning. I get up to go job hunting again :D thats always fun... not so much. when more so when your fam is going hiking again to waterfalls i haven't been to and want to go. so yeah they go and i go job hunting. i come home after job hunting for 3 hours to find out they are not back yet, how do i know this I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY HOUSE. which is fine i was going to hang with Kayla anyways i just wanted to have another shower since i was walking outside going from place to place handing out resumes but couldn't do that.

So i got to Kayla and i kinda felt something was different but like i figured no big deal she hung out with Taylor the other day. i just give her a kiss and things will be fine. but i never got a chance and when i go close to kissing her neck like i have done god idk how many times she wouldn't let me. i thought how odd but playing hard to get you never know. but we played cards and listened to music and then we went for a walk to TB. On this walk i got a chance to kiss her and she backed up and was like not today :, so i figured she wanted me to chase her and make a game out of it. No i was for real she choice Taylor, she likes him and wants to date him over me. She sees me as a friend. She wants to keep the close part of the friendship tho. which means i can cuddle her and flirt and hold her so on. but no more kissing of any sorts. Which made me idk i laughed its all i could think of doing it seems to be something id o when i am mad or sad i just laugh. i told her that i was going to ask her out and she like yeah i kinda figured that. so that was a nice walk back to her house to get my stuff and leave. for the first time ever with her i listened to my music and just walked i couldn't really stop. idk we hit a cross walk and the light was red but i just kept walking. i just wanted to go but at the same time be with her. idk it was weird so when i got back to her place i got my stuff and left. thanked her for having me over. i went to my moms work and got a drink. Nicole was working (cute scene girl with awesome hair). so yeah then my dad called the work when i was there and was like i am sorry for locking dom out. >.>

so then i got home and i changed my name to i am sorry how i reacted, i should have been better then that. hoping Kayla saw because i was sure i made her feel bad and i didn't want that. so yeah she saw it and was like you reacted better then most would. i felt so stupid. for how i acted. but yeah we talked for abit and i told her and i mean it i hope that things with Taylor and her work out. so then she asked are we still good friends, which i was kinda hurt by i told her i would be by her side and i mean't it. i am here for her when she needs me. to quote a song

"There is something that I gotta say.
It's disgusting, how I love you.
God, I hate me. I could kill you.
Cause your messing up my name.
Gotta walk my talk my fame, but I just want to touch your face.
It's disgusting.
It's disgusting, how you changed me."
-Ke$ha, Disgusting

The highlight of my day, Allison told be about 7-11 thing this sunday :D i was happy.

so yeah then i had dinner and when i got back i see that Kayla messaged me and that she wanted to know what i was doing after dinner and i told her nothing why whats up. and she is like i need out of my house plz, and i was like alright come over, and she was like really. i told you i would be there for u i am not going back on my word. so yeah after again feeling hurt because i guess she thought i would say no. she came to my house. i meet up with her at upper Sherman and i was like whats wrong and she is like Fam shit and i gave her a hug and held her. Then we went to my coop where we meet up with Phil, Korry, and my sisters. after a bit of back and forth talk some how they decide that we should play cops and robbers. so Korry starts to message ppl who Andrea thinks would want to join. Then in like 10 mins Brittney joins us, some creepy kid. so i am talking with Korry for the most part until Kayla and i end up on the slide and we are just chillen. it is like 9:22 and we are waiting for ppl to come and like i was trying to figure out where Andrea was so Nakia went to see if she was in the house and she was. so then when she comes out Nakia is like Dom you need to be in the house in 8 mins. I was like WTF ummmm for real that is 9:30. So i went to talk to my dad to figure out what is going on, after i whats goin on at 9:30 and he says you need to be in he is like be care how you talk u might end up in your room like your sister. so i shut the door and go back to the back. and i rant to Kayla how i want to kill my dad like i lived with out for so long like why now, so Kayla trying to comfort me and i think seeing how pissed i can get. Because what Kayla caused me to do was nothing compared to how i was acting thanks to my father. and when i noticed my dad left i eye sight. i was late so i was like i have to go to Kayla and i asked to cross that line one more time and let me give her a kiss, she didn't want to saying it would only keep happening and i told her on my word it wouldn't and she let me. i think it was sweet of her.

Then to my dad i went, i walked in and he was like thanks for being on time its not like it is 9:35 which pissed him off so he says, sayings shit like i see how much you think of me. like really. anyways he is talking to me about it when my sister Nakia gets in and he like go to bed and she tries to say something and he starts to yell i am done with you go to bed and yet she tries to say something and he yells again FUCK OFF. so she goes up stairs crying, then we finish our convo about how he didn't want us at the park so he called us in. yeah makes sense we can't hang at the park :S. whatever and he is like you can try to catch up to Kayla and walk her home which now it is like 9:50 -.-; yeah so i just went for the walk to clam down. when i got back he was talking to andrea and they were not getting along so i went up stairs, after a couple of minutes i hear bang bang bang bang and andrea coming up the stairs. i go down stairs and see water all over he kitchen floor so my dad through his cup at the wall or ground. the rest of the bags idk, but i felt it through the house so. then my mom and andrea start to fight and my dad joins in. so i am ranting to Kayla, Gillis, anyone else online and then when i am about to tell Zoe and Tell kayla what happened with my dad and i like 6 years ago i get called down. so i go and my parents start talking to me about do i understand and all this and i wanted to end quickly so i was like yeah i do, put they kept talking like there where trying to prove something and like i got back up her to finish this at 12:30, they called me down at 11:30.

1 comments:

Isis Clara L. said...

Woow, I'm sorry to hear about that. Family fights are fucked up.
If you need to talk, just message me on msn and I'll try to respond asap. (L):)
xx