Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Job hunting

So after job hunting for the past week and a half for 3 hours every day. i finally got a call back and an interview. At A&W i figured it was the one at the mall so that where i went for the interview xD i was wrong it was the A&W on upper james. so i called the guy told him that i went to the wrong one and that i am on my way. i caught a cab and i was 10 mins late. i asked to talk to Phil(owner) and i had to wait like 2 mins. then i saw him come out with a girl around my age and she just finished an interview i thought. i was like fuck in my head she got the job. so Phil called me over and shook his hand and we sat at the back and talked. After about 10 mins he was like so yeah i want to hire you what your email so i can send you your shifts and the online training that you need to finish before you start on the job training which starts on my first shift which is this monday at 3 pm.

2 comments:

Isis Clara L. said...

Yay! Congrats on the job. :3

Scott M. said...

Cool, now I can say a slightly higher percent of my friends have jobs (like 10% now? XD)